Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe knife (forestery)

Article about: Hi. Friend offered me this knife. Is original piece? How much is worth? Thank you

?

Default Luftwaffe knife (forestery)

Hi. Friend offered me this knife. Is original piece? How much is worth? Thank youLuftwaffe knife (forestery)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe knife (forestery)
    P
    Many

I believe the markings are correct for an original made piece, wait for others with more knowledge on these.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you

?

Original knife, but in worn condition.
    To compare you can use this link, a lot of Loesche info.....

Luftwaffe forestry knife Waffen-Loesche Ch. A. W.

In good condition with portepee and hanger they go up to 2K
    I would not go above the 1k, considering its condition.

Ger

Nice to see another one of these. We have discussed the type in full on the link Ger attached.

?

I bought one a few months ago... could not resist it, as i sold my other ones some time ago.

Ger

Be nice to one day find an old photo of one of these being worn. It would end a lot of debate.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Be nice to one day find an old photo of one of these being worn. It would end a lot of debate.
    Yes it would . And in fact with a very hotly debated small aluminum hilted "DJ" knives discussion an "in use" picture was posted. When the poster acknowledged that it was a photoshopped hoax the outraged cries (from some) were heard from Continent to Continent. Others thought that it was a fairly effective prank. If it had been an almost 90 year old photo the "some" would have been doing this instead of this . Best Regards, Fred

?

There is one these at Grenadier Auction. It ends on Sunday April 30. It is currently at $650. You might want to check it out and see what it sells for. I have seen mint ones at $2000-2500. One in nice condition in $1000-1500. In this condition it wound need to be way under a $1000.