Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this Luftwaffe Paratrooper Gravity Knife authentic?

Article about: Hi All, I'm looking at this gravity knife and evaluating if its worth the buy: Luftwaffe Paratrooper Gravity Knife - real? - Album on Imgur WWII German paratrooper gravity OTF w/ large marli

?

I know this is an ancient thread, but realized I never followed up on this. I sent it in and had it authenticated/serviced by Joe Roberts a couple years back, and he told me that it was a super rare early model release (perhaps even a prototype) with serial number 64 inscribed inside on the hardware. Certified that it is in excellent condition with the blade only factory sharpened.

In short, i got SUPER lucky with this deal. This is, perhaps, one of the most highly desired of the Luftwaffe gravity knives given its condition as like new, and being perhaps the 64th knife ever made off the assembly line for this rare maker!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Luftwaffe Paratrooper Gravity Knife authentic?
    P
    Many

?

Yes this is a rare early version Helbig.
    Spring issue is a common one.
    Leave this knife as it is.
    These knifes in this condition are going easly for $1000+ at current market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2