Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Sword - excellent condition

Article about: Wow that one is a beauty, I would love to have one of these to complete my lufty collection, all the ones I have seen are always over 1000US, you may be paying top retail at 1450 but then ag

Wow that one is a beauty, I would love to have one of these to complete my lufty collection, all the ones I have seen are always over 1000US, you may be paying top retail at 1450 but then again the condition is excellent, and that is all that really matters.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Sword - excellent condition
    P
    Many

?

The good thing about a piece like this is as time goes on the minty examples become fewer and further between, only increasing its value.

Hi Chris ..nice conditioned sword!!...may we have afew more pics preferably of the scabbard and its fittings for our reference here? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Chris ..nice conditioned sword!!...may we have afew more pics preferably of the scabbard and its fittings for our reference here? Regards Larry
    Hi,
    If I buy it you will. But right now these are the only pics I have.

?

Quote by Chris76 View Post
    Thanks Danny.
    I have offered 1100 euro (1450 USD). I don't think that's too much for this piece. Don't u agree? I live in Europe, just so u know.
    Like others said, condition is everything when collecting edged weapons. In my experience it's always better to pay a little extra for top quality items then to buy a cheap dagger or sword that is in poor condition. Top quality items are more likely to increase in value and are a lot easier to sell. This sword is in great condition so I think you can't go wrong if you can get it for 1100 euro.

Danny

For your info. The sword was sold yesterday, together with this dagger
    1st model Luftwaffe Dagger - makers mark?

for the amount of appr. 2050 euro. It´s a fact, I saw when the deal took Place. 3 persons fought over them.
    That was more than I expected...

Good price, 1100 would be a bargain for this sword. Tiger LW swords are not often found and for sure not in this condition. Maybe one to 100 compared to SMF or Eickhorn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2