Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Weyersberg???

Article about: Good evening! I would like some other opinions on this Luftwaffe dagger Paul Weyersberg 2nd model. I know it is widely copied. But surely there must be originals of this too? It doesn't look

Default Luftwaffe Weyersberg???

Good evening!
    I would like some other opinions on this Luftwaffe dagger Paul Weyersberg 2nd model.
    I know it is widely copied.
    But surely there must be originals of this too?
    It doesn't look like the other copies I've had of Weyersberg?
    Would be very grateful for some opinions on this

Sincerely:

Michael.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Weyersberg???   Luftwaffe Weyersberg???  

Luftwaffe Weyersberg???   Luftwaffe Weyersberg???  

Luftwaffe Weyersberg???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Weyersberg???
    P
    Many

Hi Michael...its junk.

Blade is missing the waffen amt marking above the logo and the logo is dead in detail ( see photo for comparison )

Luftwaffe Weyersberg???

The pommel is not Weyersburg or any producer ...and is trying to mimic a Ernst Pack pommel with the stippeling seen in the circumferenicing ring around the pommel swaz.

Grip was added in my opionion as seen by the poor fit around the ring collar above the grip.

Done waste your time.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It was as I suspected Larry.
    But I needed a few more opinions before returning it.
    Many thanks for the help

Michael.

No worries ...the more thoughts and comments the better
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill