Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LW bush knife

Article about: Hi all! I’ve been collecting items from the 3rd reich for quite a many years, but I’ve never come across a bush knife in Air Force desert survival equipment. Can someone show me an origi

Question LW bush knife

Hi all!
    I’ve been collecting items from the 3rd reich for quite a many years, but I’ve never come across a bush knife in Air Force desert survival equipment.
    Can someone show me an original piece with a detailed photos?

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW bush knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW bush knife
    P
    Many

Has no one ever seen such a closer look?
    Maybe wearing photos?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW bush knife  

New one for me .... never seen one before ( nor a feldflasche with 'Benzin' stenciled on it )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

I had a Benzin flask for a short while, years ago, but there wasn’t much left of the paintwork.
    I passed it on in the hopes of finding a better example..

You know the rest!

As for the knife, a scarce item at the time, now very rare. I imagine most ended their days cutting cabbages and turnips.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    New one for me .... never seen one before ( nor a feldflasche with 'Benzin' stenciled on it )
    Me too but I have seen the benzin bottle before albeit only in photographs. I don't think it actually is a Feldflasche but is a seperately manufactured item almost identical in appearance and did have a small wire carry handle with a wooden grip. I imagine the benzin would be intended for fire lighting?

Now I need to find the pictures again don't I?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

few example from the survival kit:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW bush knife   LW bush knife  

LW bush knife   LW bush knife  

Attached Images Attached Images LW bush knife 

?

amazing!. I never knew that they ever existed???

Hello, very rare item, and I know fakes exists.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Excellent, clearly shows the wooden handle now I don't have to find the pictures!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast