Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

LW dagger second type.few questions

Article about: hello best new year wishes to all collectors! i'm in possesion of an attached LW dagger made by Weyersberg KIrschbaum i Co. i have a few questions about it.Main question is about the origina

Default LW dagger second type.few questions

hello best new year wishes to all collectors!
    i'm in possesion of an attached LW dagger made by Weyersberg KIrschbaum i Co.
    i have a few questions about it.Main question is about the originality.i think (or rather feel)that this is a genuine product espiecially because the quality of making,but i want to be certain.If it is real please help me with the issue of individual parts like the crossguard,scabbard,pommel etc.do they also look like a WKC production?third question is about the approximately year of production during the third reich era (if this is real to claim.)The dagger was acquired in Leipzig.The same seller has also a Puma boot knife,the luftwaffe helmet and also few LW badges he claims that all things origin from one aviator,unfortunately i didn't have that amount of money to buy it all.
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW dagger second type.few questions   LW dagger second type.few questions  

LW dagger second type.few questions   LW dagger second type.few questions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW dagger second type.few questions
    P
    Many

Hi Michal...from what I can see is that all the details that are expected to be seen for a WKC are all matching....thank you for the specific photos .
    The scalloped circumfrence ring around the Pommel swaz is wider than normal for this maker..which WKC did use this type..but could be the light used..and also WKC did use a couple of different Pommels.
    The hangers may have been added later and are correct as they are generic.

Nice addition to your collection.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thank you very much Larry.
    now i'm calmer.
    best regards