Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first Luftwaffe Dagger (2nd Model)

Article about: I just got my First Luftwaffe Dagger today. I figured I would share. It is a 2nd Model Alcoso maker marked Dagger. Marked with the good ol' mark of Alcoso's "weight-Scales" symbol.

Default Re: My first Luftwaffe Dagger (2nd Model)

Quote by pammy View Post
    Yes , thats is what i should get but not sure if iam keeping all of mine as i might have to sell off most badges and daggers ,.
    hey shoot me a pm also surely you have something I might can afford. I might take some of my U.S. stuff to a friend & sell him some of my bayonets.I have almost 20, mostly american, but have some 6 German & 3 Japanese. send me a pm I want a German dagger bad. btw panzer, that is a nice dagger, and the renwax is really great stuff, the reason I like it it's all natural materials in it, no chemicals.
    Last edited by crazy horse; 09-03-2010 at 09:08 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Luftwaffe Dagger (2nd Model)
    P
    Many

?

Quote by pammy View Post
    Hi,i sent a pm . I have to down size as i got out of control and am still going to go to my astate auctions as i can get some realy good deals there compaired to paying top dollar ..
    Thanks pammy. I have never been to an estate sale before. I have been to an open auction at an auction house......but im not 100% sure how an estate sale is run or when they are offered. Sounds like alot of people go to them though.

?

just bought some renaissance wax.....that stuff is expensive, but sounds very well worth it.

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    just bought some renaissance wax.....that stuff is expensive, but sounds very well worth it.
    it is worth itI have had mine since January & waxed a lot of stuff, just getting to the bottom of the threads on the bottle, the rust remover is great also you can rub it with your hands, no burning or anything & water nuetralizes it instantly. hey did you get it from a man in Indiana ? I lost his phone #. oh well I still have plenty. it is the best wax I have ever used.

?

hell ya Crazy, stuff sounds great. Sent you a PM with dudes number. He sells it considerably cheaper than everyone else. His profile says hes from the "imaging capital of the world",USA. So it could be Indiana. Free shipping and everything too. He sold it for $9 cheaper than everyone else for the small bottle. Cant wait to try it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2