Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this dagger and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The blade is in quite bad condition, the tip is somewhat broken and due to wear, you cannot see th

Default Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger

Hello everyone, I found this dagger and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The blade is in quite bad condition, the tip is somewhat broken and due to wear, you cannot see the manufacturer's markings, what do you think? The seller fixed the price in 350$. Thank you for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger   Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger  

Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger   Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger  

Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger   Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinion on german LuftWaffe Dagger
    P
    Many

Not an expert on these Dolch but one thing, the hanger is not original.

Peter

Pursuing this one would be a waste of money.
    The dagger can not be saved, and the scabbard is from a Heer dagger.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The scabbard is not even good on this one either. Notice the "rainbow" pattern in the pebbled finish.

?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    The scabbard is not even good on this one either. Notice the "rainbow" pattern in the pebbled finish.
    +1 hahaha what a bad Moth*&Fuc#@r

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Thats called the Oz pattern ...somewhere over the rainbow. Sold by the man behind the curtain.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

let go for that price,keep you money for better dagger,meby is original ,de blade is terribel,so is the rest of de dagger.

Thank you all, I will buy a dolch in better condition