Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36

Article about: Hello All, Not being a knife or bayonet collector I have been looking for some more memorabilia to add to my collection when I came across this chap. Quite worse for wear and a pity about th

Default NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36

Hello All,
    Not being a knife or bayonet collector I have been looking for some more memorabilia to add to my collection when I came across this chap.
    Quite worse for wear and a pity about the hilt but it did come with a DLV example so all in all I am quite happy with it but I am quite unimpressed of how poor the quality of this item is compared to the DLV example.

All the best
    Doug

NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK Flyers Knife RZM M7/36
    P
    Many

?

Bad to the bone - these never had RZM marks ,whole thing is bogus

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Horst is correct although this branch of service was comprised of SA and SS men ..it was not a,political organization and was retained under the control of the Luftwaffe.

RZM control numbers were reserved for political organizations. This particular etch style is widely on current reproductions . Very Poor .

This dagger does not hold much value due to the broken cross guard and switched out blade. Not a representative example if the NSFK organization.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you both for your input.
    Well I suppose a 50% good pick up is better than none at all.

I would have been fed up if the DLV had turned out to be bad as well.

All the best
    Doug