Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nsfk knife smf

Article about: Hello. Today, I'm showing you a NSFK knife once again. I hope I picked the right example this time and can buy it. I think this example is correct and in good condition. Crossgrain is visibl

?

Default Nsfk knife smf

Hello. Today, I'm showing you a NSFK knife once again. I hope I picked the right example this time and can buy it.
    I think this example is correct and in good condition. Crossgrain is visible, screws and fittings finish is also good. I'm worried about the many different markings there are. The marking under the cross guard is not visible well in the photo I have. The marking should be "TS1" and "157". I requested an additional photo but have not received it yet.
    Please give your opinion!

Thanks Georgi.
    Nsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsfk knife smf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsfk knife smf
    P
    Many

?

Georgi, it looks like a good one in my opinion. I would however ask seller for better pictures of the “k” on guard. Looks faint to me. Also, I would ask for better pictures of inside guard on each side of leather washer. Also the waffenamt and nsfk man and swaz. SMF looks good but since at it I always like a big close up of maker mark. Taking good photos in this hobby is so important as sometimes it is all we have to compare the finest of details. I of course probably take photos too far at times when shooting pictures of my collection. Good luck bud.

See if they can get you good shots like these so you feel better.

Nsfk knife smf

Nsfk knife smf

Nsfk knife smf

Nsfk knife smf

Nsfk knife smf

Nsfk knife smf
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Thanks for your help.
    I have requested more pictures but I don't know when they will be sent.
    Regards Georgi.

?

I like the looks of this one as well. Top nut and scabbard guards may have been cleaned especially top but not sure. I also like request closeups of markings, screws ect so maybe a couple more closeups.

For my eyes a very nice original though.

Tim

?

Hello. Here are some more photos of the markings on this knife. And these pictures look strange, but the markings are clearly visible. In my opinion, they look correct, but I don't know if the configuration of markings is correct or if someone has put all possible ones.
    Regards Georgi.Nsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smf

?

Hello again.
    I received the knife today. After several failed attempts, I finally managed to buy a good example.
    The knife looks better than the seller's photos.The knife has been cleaned and prepared for sale, but the cleaning has not damaged the details. I think one screw on the bottom fitting is a little different than the others. It may have been replaced. Here are some more pictures.
    Regards Georgi.Nsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smfNsfk knife smf

?

Very nice sir.

Congrats Tim

?

text book,
    horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Thanks for the comments and help.

Georgi.