Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Oppinions please, Alcoso Solingen.

Article about: Hello guys, i been collecting and study SA dagger for some years but dont know much about Luftwaffe daggers, Would be nice to hear some oppinions on this one. Best Regards Tobias.

Default Oppinions please, Alcoso Solingen.

Hello guys, i been collecting and study SA dagger for some years but dontOppinions please, Alcoso Solingen.Oppinions please, Alcoso Solingen.Oppinions please, Alcoso Solingen.Oppinions please, Alcoso Solingen.Oppinions please, Alcoso Solingen. know much about Luftwaffe daggers, Would be nice to hear some oppinions on this one. Best Regards Tobias.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oppinions please, Alcoso Solingen.
    P
    Many

?

Looks original from what pictures I can see. Rough leather condition to scabbard and hilt. Depending on price and what you like in your collection it would be up to you. Would look nice with other relic Luftwaffe items.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

the price is 600 euros, and i dont know much about Luftwaffe daggers at all, i shall look around and see how much they normally cost. Thanks Tobi

?

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    the price is 600 euros, and i dont know much about Luftwaffe daggers at all, i shall look around and see how much they normally cost. Thanks Tobi
    To me that is a very high price considering condition. I think you could hold out for a better example but just my opinion.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Yeah as i said i never looked alot at Luftwaffe daggers just saw this here, and now i been looking around and find much better condition daggers for the same price so i walk away from this! Thanks

Give a look here Agit

www.lakesidetrader.com
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill