Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sad looking Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Alcoso, Solingen with a little history

Article about: I have just inherited this Luftwaffe dagger which I believe is a 2nd pattern dagger by Alcoso, Solingen. It was brought back from the war by my uncles father. He was in the RAF, although I

I have swapped it all around as per Ade’s instructions (hopefully!) and I’ve acquired a portepee in similar condition to the dagger, a little “rough around the edges”. I remember my uncle telling me that it used to have one (although he referred to it as a “silver acorn”) but he lost it, probably around the same time he coated it in varnish.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sad looking Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Alcoso, Solingen with a little history   Sad looking Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Alcoso, Solingen with a little history  

Sad looking Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Alcoso, Solingen with a little history  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sad looking Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Alcoso, Solingen with a little history
    P
    Many

?

Well ,good job she is very nice like that.
    if you ever want to protect the metal parts (crossguard, blade, pommel,scabbard ...) and also the grip you can use "Renaissance Wax" it will protect it.

?

it came out rely nice.

For those who viewed this thread and were interested in the photos, my auntie found the last of them. I have posted them separately

Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3