Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

A salty and wonderfully patinated "Smoky Nicotine" 2:nd model Luftwaffe dagger with a worn hanging ring

Article about: Hi guys, Tom W. isn´t the guy I would normally contact in order to buy "salty" WW2 items but the "Smoky Nicotine Luftwaffe Dagger" presented in his latest video on You T

Jan
    ?

Default A salty and wonderfully patinated "Smokey Nicotine 2:nd model Luftwaffe dagger with a worn hanging ring"

Hi guys,

Tom W. isn´t the guy I would normally contact in order to buy "salty" WW2 items but the "Smokey Nicotine Luftwaffe Dagger" presented in his latest video on You Tube really appealed to me so I decided to contact him immediately.

Everything went very smoothly and the dagger is now on its way to me. I will post very detailed pictures of it upon arrival.

I just wanted to share the YouTube video with Tom handling and discussing the piece to you although I am aware of this is not recommended on this Forum. The part with this dagger starts at 49.40 <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP37pLZR2ic&t=3003s

Best, Jan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A salty and wonderfully patinated &quot;Smoky Nicotine&quot; 2:nd model Luftwaffe dagger with a worn hanging ring
    P
    Many

Every edged weapon whether in photos or a video are worthy of a discussion.
    I have posted videos of the same of collectors talking about their daggers.

You did well and looking forward to the photos.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Jan
    ?

Default It has arrived

Today the LW dagger finally arrived. It took a while because of the "traditional" mishaps by the courier UPS.

I will have to send out a special thanks to Mr Wittmann for packing the dagger extremely well and for the good communication from start to finish.

Tonight I´m just happy it arrived safe. More detailed photos to come!

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A salty and wonderfully patinated &quot;Smoky Nicotine&quot; 2:nd model Luftwaffe dagger with a worn hanging ring  
    Last edited by Jan; 08-14-2022 at 09:44 AM.