Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger

Article about: Here is a dagger for inspection let me know. Thanks tim

?

Default SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger

Here is a dagger for inspection let me know.

Thanks tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger   SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger  

SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger   SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger
    P
    Many

Beautiful 2nd pattern Luftwaffe officers dagger by SMF. Lovely condition with the gilt swastikas.

+1
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Figured I better post a pretty one for you Larry with all the work I caused you yesterday. Lol

Tim

LOL...funny No worries.....its all good
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very nice SMF with the typical scabbard flush sidescrews, nice additiob to your collection.

Best
    Ger

?

Typically, these are the scabbard bands usually associated with the SMF manufacture. Though, who actually knows what could have been used on the example that started this topic during the period.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger  

?

Default Luft dagger tiger.

I'm wondering if the scabbards got switched. First 4 photos are the tiger I got from same collection. It's scabbard looks like the classic smf. I'm wondering if they got switched. What do you think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger   SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger  

SMF 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger  

That possibilty does exist .....the 2nd photo matches JRs SMF example

?

Both are in about the same condition. So it would be easy to do. If anyone has a tiger scabbard maybe they can send a photo or compare

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast