Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd pattern

Article about: Fresh from the German Woodwork, a minty type 2 Luftwaffe dagger by SMF. It still has all the gilding on the swastika's and a gorgeous blade with the seated Kings logo with acceptance stamp.

?

Default SMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd pattern

Fresh from the German Woodwork, a minty type 2 Luftwaffe dagger by SMF.
    It still has all the gilding on the swastika's and a gorgeous blade with the seated Kings logo with acceptance stamp.
    Nice to see on the last picture that the original yellow colour of the grip is still shown underneath the thread of the portepee.

Enjoy the pics Gents

Ger
    SMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd patternSMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd pattern

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SMF Luftwaffe dagger 2nd pattern
    P
    Many

Gorgous dagger by my favourite maker! Great hanger to. Regards Paul

ATK
    ?

Very nice... Congrats..

Just one word, stunning!
    -TJ-

My Preferred Luftwaffe producer is this one and has all the bells and whistle accoutrements...just an outstanding condition overall.
    When I eventually come to Holland ..this one will be coming home with me providing you dont sell it to Danny first

A great acquisition my friend
    Congrats

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

What an example. Love the grip Ger and this piece. I literally just posted my WKC Model. Guess it is a Luft week
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com