Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SMF Miniature Luftwaffe Dagger

Article about: Trust everyone is happy and healthy this fine evening. This was offered to me today. Wanted to get your thoughts. Any idea the company logo that is on the opposite side of the SMF logo? Look

Default SMF Miniature Luftwaffe Dagger

Trust everyone is happy and healthy this fine evening.

This was offered to me today. Wanted to get your thoughts. Any idea the company logo that is on the opposite side of the SMF logo? Looks like a tobacco smoking pipe. Are these hard to find in this condition?

Looking forward to your professional opinions of which I am very grateful.

Best regards,
    Von RittSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe DaggerSMF Miniature Luftwaffe Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SMF Miniature Luftwaffe Dagger
    P
    Many

I like the miniature dagger but the obverse logo im not sure of. If thats a distributor mark ...its one that is not on record.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A nice conditioned miniature. A letter opener really. I would think these typically were purchased by the Luftwaffe to give away as gifts to trade suppliers. So the logo may represent a business that supplied the Luftwaffe with goods & services.

MAP
    ?

Great example in superior condition. I like it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The logo reminds me of a early German smoking pipe..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SMF Miniature Luftwaffe Dagger   SMF Miniature Luftwaffe Dagger  

Attached Images Attached Images SMF Miniature Luftwaffe Dagger 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "