Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich DLV Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal

Article about: Hello. I want to ask what is your opinion about this dagger. I like it but I am not sure about some of the details.I don't know if the screws on the scabbard are the correct ones. I am new t

?

Default Third Reich DLV Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal

Hello. I want to ask what is your opinion about this dagger. I like it but I am not sure about some of the details.I don't know if the screws on the scabbard are the correct ones. I am new to collecting such daggers and do not have much experience.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal   Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal  

Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal   Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal  

Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal   Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal  

Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich DLV  Flyers Dagger by Gebr Heller Marienthal
    P
    Many

?

Hey Georgi … I have a couple of these, and so far I like what I see . Nice condition too. The screws shouldn’t be domed and don’t appear to be that way based on what I can discern from photos . Please allow for some other opinions . Dan

?

Lovely original Heller

Ger

?

Thanks for the comments. They were helpful for me.

Georgi.