Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Arty Luger back from the chop house

Article about: A lovely pistol Ben & some great photos of it...& I think you made the right choice to get it chopped?? Look at all the hassle that soldier has had with an Iraq bring home..... not w

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    While you're picking up a snail drum for it, be sure the drum comes with it's leather holster...
    Yes Ben...in for a penny in for a pound lol
    Does it still cock and dry fire?

?

Ugh. I wouldn't mind buying one that's already deactivated if I lived in the UK, but taking one to get chopped is something I'd never forgive myself for :/ But that's not really on topic...

A wonderful piece, great story with it, and nice to see it's relatively complete, hope you find all the goodies that are missing.

Nitram, problem is do you risk 10 years in jail? I thought about keeping it as live, might never have got caught but didnt like the thouigh of being raped by Mr big in the shower lol

Lew, with the replacement side plate on mate it does not click but when I put on an original side plate from one of the other lugers she fires straight away. I am hoping as the chap goes through his Grandads things he will find the other bit, that would be fantastic I have also contacted a chap in the US who trades in original side plate to see if he has a matching numbered one
    Ben

Quote by lew07 View Post
    Vey nice Ben.Well worth the wait

Oh and start saving (or ask Santa) for a snail drum
    CMR firearms has one for sale, around £1600 for a snail drum, nice to have mate but not that nice lol
    Ben

But you're in luck! They Do have a snail drum Dust Cover for $250 US! (I forgot to mention that you need one of these as well...)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

William, I think I will give that a miss mate lol
    Ben

?

Ahh pity.As others have said they are a bit finicky. Is it worth trying another trigger lever inside Your side plate?.Possibly thats the problem and not the plate itself.

No Lew, the plate is the problem, it does good for now, it looks good on the gun which is what I want, eventually I will get an original plate or find one with a 35 on it It will do until then
    Ben

A very nice Arty Luger Ben - Congrats.
    The Bug has Bitten.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    The Bug has Bitten.........!
    Too much Steve lol
    Ben

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast