Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Minty Luger and P 38 and a few accesories,and a K98 sniper

Article about: Here is some of my collection

Default Re: Minty Luger and P 38 and a few accesories,and a K98 sniper

Very nice items...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Grant
    ?

Beautiful collection of weapons! And I also agree on the price of helmets, their out of my price range too. Actually yours are real helmets, just refurbished, not repros like those Chinese ones.( I made a mistake and bought one, they are terrible! )
    I also have a couple a dozen WW 2 German, American, and various other nations helmets, but only a couple are all original, the rest have been restored.
    Where did you get the scope and mounts for your Mauser? I would like to do that with mine. These old eyes need a scope!

mcorioles
    ?

Thanks for the kind words .I bought the Sniper whole ,you can get mounts and a scope on E Bay although the mounts are about 300 dollars. I think the scope also runs about 300 to 400 dollars

Quote by mcorioles View Post
    thanks for the kind words.As you know a Heer camo and SS in that condition would cost 2 to 3 k for the Heer and 5 to 7 k for the SS and the sniper about 15k .I know how some people feel about repos but I never misrepresent what i have i just like to fill in my collection with things i know i will never own that are real and i buy everything I can get my hands on under 3k thats my limit and if my wife ever saw that she would be pissed .
    Mcorioles i think most of us are in the same boat about the wive's if you are anything like me i knock one or two zero's off when it come's to telling her and the other thing arn't the women repo's of the mother in law's
    thank's for showing your collection
    cheer's Ronnie

mcorioles
    ?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Mcorioles i think most of us are in the same boat about the wive's if you are anything like me i knock one or two zero's off when it come's to telling her and the other thing arn't the women repo's of the mother in law's
    thank's for showing your collection
    cheer's Ronnie
    AMEN,brother

Exceptional pieces in wonderful condition!!!
    All the best,
    David

mcorioles
    ?

Thanks ,some people like salty combat worn examples ,I have a soft spot for the well preserved firearms.By the way I am getting a NSKK dagger in very nice condition probably a 9 out of 10 from the pictures provided,will post pics when I get it

Thanks ,some people like salty combat worn examples ,I have a soft spot for the well preserved firearms.By the way I am getting a NSKK dagger in very nice condition probably a 9 out of 10 from the pictures provided,will post pics when I get it
    Cant wait to see them love dagger's
    cheer's Ronnie

Grant
    ?

Thanks for the kind words .I bought the Sniper whole ,you can get mounts and a scope on E Bay although the mounts are about 300 dollars. I think the scope also runs about 300 to 400 dollars
    Thanks,
    I take it that is for original German WW2 scope and mounts?

mcorioles
    ?

believe it or not that is for repo mounts and the few real WW 2k98 scopes I have seen can go for up to 1,200 dollars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.