MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.M.

Article about: Hello fellow Imperial EK addicts I purchased this EK2 a few days ago and thought I'd post it. It's maker marked K.M. I have tried to research the maker as best I can and have come up with Ko

?

Joel, Greg I must say, 'very nice crosses you've added here'. Both in great condition. Thank you for adding them to the thread.
    Greg I love the setup on the reverse of the EK1, very distinctive and one I must look out for
    Ken

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped K.M.
    P
    Many

Greg,

That is an absolute stunner! A true one from the vault. I too, must continue my hunt for the obscure "non pinback" varieties. I can see why they are rare!

Ken, I must confess your collection is coming right along. I share your excitement and I look forward to seeing your next purchase.

Regards,

Joel

BMB
    ?

Very nice cross Ken!
    Even the rest showed crosses here look very nice, now I know a cross to look out for.

Best regards
    Martin

?

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    Greg,

That is an absolute stunner! A true one from the vault. I too, must continue my hunt for the obscure "non pinback" varieties. I can see why they are rare!

Ken, I must confess your collection is coming right along. I share your excitement and I look forward to seeing your next purchase.

Regards,

Joel
    Thanks Joel. I really am focused now on getting the best Imperial EKs that I can find. I also seem to have focused on EKs that are maker marked. Funny how just little over a year ago I had no real focus on my collecting. Then suddenly the real beauty of these crosses struck me and now thats really all I purchase.
    Ken

?

Quote by BMB View Post
    Very nice cross Ken!
    Even the rest showed crosses here look very nice, now I know a cross to look out for.

Best regards
    Martin
    Thank you Martin, I find that I like the character of crosses like this. They exhibit the years that have passed but at the same time hide the history of those
    years. Good luck in your search for more EKs.
    Ken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2