Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Could it once have been? Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse.. 925

Article about: Gents, Here is an example of a very salty one piece cross which from the quick glance, looks at though it has lived its original life as a very nice EKI. Then upon a closer glance the heavy

Default Could it once have been? Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse.. 925

Gents,

Here is an example of a very salty one piece cross which from the quick glance, looks at though it has lived its original life as a very nice EKI. Then upon a closer glance the heavy polish, painted core and necklace mountlook as though the piece was a reproduction for the biker trade. But alas, the reverse tells a tale of intrigue with the 925 stamp! Do we have a little diamond in the rough?

Interested in seeing your thoughts..

Regards,

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Could it once have been? Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse.. 925   Could it once have been? Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse.. 925  

Could it once have been? Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse.. 925  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Could it once have been? Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse.. 925
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Could it have been one of these that Greg recently referenced?? Although the crown on yours is much larger.

White/Gold Iron Cross
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think this is just a cast fake. Very possibly biker jewellery.
    I would doubt it's even real silver.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Map/Greg,

Thank you both for your input.. Thankfully the item was cheap enough to take the leap of faith if you will. It certainly is more rough in the hand than originally perceived and I will lean more to Greg's assessment as to it being a piece of Biker jewelry. It is one of those items I was hoping to save from the ravages of time and misuse. Is Biker jewelry rising in value?

Thank you again Gentlemen!

Joel