Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernen Kreuzes EKI, 1914, please your opinion.

Article about: Hello. Friends, what do you think of this iron cross? There is no any marking. With regards Mig

?

Default Eisernen Kreuzes EKI, 1914, please your opinion.

Hello.

Friends, what do you think of this iron cross? There is no any marking. The cross has a curve form, like an egg.

With regards
    Mig

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernen Kreuzes EKI, 1914, please your opinion.
    P
    Many

It's an original cross made by Otto Schickle.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Agree, it's a good one.

?

My friends! Thank You for your comments. I bought it for my NSDAP tunic. One more item I have now.
    Thank you

Quote by MigMig View Post
    My friends! Thank You for your comments. I bought it for my NSDAP tunic. One more item I have now.
    Thank you
    However, note that applying this badge is not that easy. For this, a hole would have to be made in the fabric and this hole has to be sewn up all around so that it doesn't get bigger and bigger.

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    However, note that applying this badge is not that easy. For this, a hole would have to be made in the fabric and this hole has to be sewn up all around so that it doesn't get bigger and bigger.
    Hello . Yes, you are right. Thank You. I thought about it. I saw, how it was done on original another tunics. I am understanding what You say me. And I think I'll take a material, a small piece, and put a cross on it. And the material, I will attach with small pins. Under the cross, will not be seen. On the tunic, I will not make a hole. I won't be wearing it. ))))) And if you buy a cross. I wanted in good condition. You remember, I bought the badge GAU1923, I haven't special strips for it. I'll fo the same. I don't want modify my tunic. 3 awards GPB Iron Cross and GAU1923, it's enough, for this boy )))))

I'll find small ribbon bar, it will be complete. The boots I have, I need pants, but I'll buy it a bit later. Now I need help to my ex-wife with the money. She need help.

With Regards
    Vik