Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Imperial Enamel

Article about: Who has any to share? We seldom see any of the many enameled Imperial awrds being posted and with Ralphs newest addition, I thought it might be interesting to see what we have. I don't have

Some nice items here. Let me see what I can dredge up that might be of interest.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Enamel
    P
    Many

?

Some lovely awards on this thread, glad I've stumbled onto it. I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Ken

Here is an 'enamel-heavy' medal bar which belonged to Leutnant Otto Eckstein, an aerial observer from Wuerttemberg who scored an early victory in 1915 as half of a two-seater crew.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Enamel   Imperial Enamel  

Quote by VtwinVince View Post
    Here is an 'enamel-heavy' medal bar which belonged to Leutnant Otto Eckstein, an aerial observer from Wuerttemberg who scored an early victory in 1915 as half of a two-seater crew.
    That is a very nice Bar Vince!
    It looks to be quite weighty as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great bar Vince.
    Thanks for posting it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by VtwinVince View Post
    Lovely. I think I'm going to enjoy what more you will have to show.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A tiny tip of enamel on a foreign medal, on a imperial bar is the best I can do....
    Imperial Enamel
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

A very stunning medal bar Vince, thanks for sharing.
    Ken

?

A joy to look at that 1870 bar, my eyes slowly found the enamel at the end. Difficult to remove my eyes from the 1870 EK.
    Ken

Stuka, can you post more images of your bar? It would be interesting to see the back. I'm a big fan of Saxon bars from this period, and yours is very cool with the foreign enamel.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast