Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial German Cut Out Woud Badge Real?

Article about: Hi All, this arrived in the post today. I'm just looking for some opinions on its originality. It's magnetic, which is good. The detail and hardware/hinge & pin mechanisms seem okay. I j

?

Default Imperial German Cut Out Woud Badge Real?

Hi All, this arrived in the post today. I'm just looking for some opinions on its originality. It's magnetic, which is good. The detail and hardware/hinge & pin mechanisms seem okay. I just wonder about the helmet on it. It seems slightly different than my other standard imperial wound badges. It also seems like a slight bit of touch up paint was added at the back of the helmet. But, i'm no expert. Thanks in advance.

Imperial German Cut Out Woud Badge Real? Imperial German Cut Out Woud Badge Real? Imperial German Cut Out Woud Badge Real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial German Cut Out Woud Badge Real?
    P
    Many

?

Hello Breen. Honestly mate, why do you fly in half cocked if you're not sure? The badge is good & this design of badge has been attributed to the maker Otto Schickle. I'll give you a link to a thread about wartime catalogues on the GMIC forum. You will find the 1938 Schickle catalogue on page 2. This style of badge can be found in post # 33.

Schickle and other wartime catalogues. - Page 2 - Germany: Third Reich: State, Civil, NSDAP Awards & Decorations - Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Non magnetic versions of this badge can also be found.

Regards
    Brett