Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My Imperials

Article about: While at this forum I am probably better known as a collector of East German Medals I also collect Imperial. Here is some of them.

Nice selection
    https://tompress.shop - updates Thursdays at 8 pm CET

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Imperials
    P
    Many

?

Thank You Hagen for posting close ups and the names of each one.. I like the ones with the Griffins on them. I'll have to start looking for some of those. I think they would display well with my Haube.

Thanks Again

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hagen,

What a nice collection of Imperials! Welcome!

?

Quote by Hagen View Post
    Baden Field Service Medal with 1870 Clasp.
    Nice collection, the striking on that Baden field service medal is amazing

Alex

?

Principality of Reuss, Golden War Merit Medal w/Swords on a pre war amaranth ribbon. This was awarded to NCO's only. The swords were authorized in 1909, the war ribbon was not authorized until early January 1915.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Imperials   My Imperials  

My Imperials  

?

Reuss, Silver Merit Medal w Swords for enlisted ranks. This one on its war ribbon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Imperials   My Imperials  

My Imperials  

Hello mate. As I think I have said on occasion, it is one of my favorite imperial decorations.
    Congratulations!

?

Reuss Medal for Sacrafice in War Time. (War Aid)

?

Saxe Coburg Gotha Silver Merit Medal of the Ducal Saxe Ernestine House Order. Awarded for Meritorious Service to the Homeland. The obverse features the profile of Duke Carl Eduard the reverse has the words Fideliter Et Constanter= Faithful and Steadfast.

Duke Carl was the Grandson of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and as such at wars end not only did he lose his German titles he was also stripped of his British titles in 1919. Duke Carl went on to join the NSDAP becoming an SA Obergruppenfuhrer, member of the Reichstag and head of the German Red Cross. Arrested at wars end in 1945 by American forces and imprisoned. He died penniless in 1954.

My Imperials  

A great collection and very well displayed!

Andy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast