Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............

Article about: Gentlemen, just obtained these two medals for my Imperial/Weimar post war replacement collection of awards/medals........A Silesian Eagle medal second class (Schleiser Adler 2. Klasse) and a

Default Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............

Gentlemen, just obtained these two medals for my Imperial/Weimar post war replacement collection of awards/medals........A Silesian Eagle medal second class (Schleiser Adler 2. Klasse) and an Imperial Baden Medal of Merit, both I believe to be of St u L manufacture, some time in the 1960's/70's...........Note the suspension ring on the Baden medal now has a jump ring with a ribbon suspension ring, the original design 1907-18 and inter war replacements had a single wire style bridge for the ribbon, this was probably done as a money saving exercise, as existing hardware as seen on all other St u L medals of the 57er period could be used.......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............   Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............  

Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............   Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............  

Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............   Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............
    P
    Many

Great looking awards!.....

Very nice. I like that Schlesien Eagle
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

now in hand, and very nice indeed, here's my images, as the ones above were the sellers.
    First up the Silesian Eagle award....................
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............   Silesian Eagle & Baden post war replacement medals..............  

Next up the Baden Medal of Merit.................a nice crisp die struck medal from St u L !
    Prost ! Steve.