Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Sports Badge 1916 serial numbers on the back

Article about: I have several sports badges that you see the German soldigers wear on their uniform, I have several with different serial numbers from the same company, but I bought another one that had th

Default Sports Badge 1916 serial numbers on the back

I have several sports badges that you see the German soldigers wear on their uniform, I have several with different serial numbers from the same company, but I bought another one that had the same serial number, my question is does anyone know if these were serial numbers issued to the soldier or were they just serial numbers for the item itself. I have a pre-world war two sports badge.Sports Badge 1916 serial numbers on the backSports Badge 1916 serial numbers on the back

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sports Badge 1916 serial numbers on the back
    P
    Many

It's not a serial number, but the number under which the design was registered. (D.R.G.M. = Deutsches Reichsgebrauchsmuster)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's not a serial number, but the number under which the design was registered. (D.R.G.M. = Deutsches Reichsgebrauchsmuster)
    Thank You for the information, that helped.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Exactly right .
    Here you can see it on a iron cross---
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sports Badge 1916 serial numbers on the back  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.