Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ww1 ek2 ??

Article about: Hello Gents I was wondering if anybody could help me out a little with reference to an EK 2 question?.. WW1 EK2 with a civilain ribbon...I take that the cross is the same as a military one??

?

Default Re: Ww1 ek2 ??

Cheers Greg, Saxony not too far from Austria I can see why now & then they would be mounted that way..Its all making sense just about lol...Thanks for your time Gents, ........Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww1 ek2 ??
    P
    Many

?

I don't know where you're looking, but someone here (can't remember who) pointed me in the direction of Andre Husken in Germany, and I've bought a few things from him and can recommend the service and also the peace of mind from dealing with him.
    Just had a quick look and he's got EK2's at the 55-65 euro price (about £45-50). May be worth considering. Yes you pay a bit more, but you get peace of mind and know you're not being ripped off.
    PREUSSEN - DAS EISERNE KREUZ 1813-1914 (2) : Preussen - André Hüsken Militaria

He has some good makers marks in, including a KO at 60 (item 2558) and also a G (Godet!!!) at 60, item 2551

?

Cheers Nick just looking now as we speak...looks good.. Thanks again Terry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3