Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dealer reputation question

Article about: Hey y'all, Anyone have any thoughts on dealer: David L. Moore? Contact — WW2 Collectors World Thanks!!

?

There are also a few questionable items in his badges and decorations. Three examples:

1st Pattern S-Boot badge by Steinhauer & Luck Advertised as a late war badge when in fact these were the first pattern and therefore early war. The makers mark is never found on original badges.

SS Germanic Achievement Badge
    Just unlike an original piece in many details.

1957 German Cross in Silver with Diamonds There were twenty badges of the gold version produced, none of the silver to my knowledge. None were ever awarded so a 1957 version was not even necessary.

As well as several dubious Iron Crosses, you need to be aware of what you are buying from this site or at least post photos on the forum for folk to give the thumbs up or thumbs down.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

He has the same ability to vet items as everyone else. Shameful to sell items unvetted and very suspicious to tell people to steer clear of the forums. I'm guessing he knows.

I will steer clear of this dealer for sure.

Tim

?

I can't seem to post a new thread in this section so I'll tag it on here

Anyone deal with this website? i can't seem to find any information on it.

World at War Militaria | Shop
    Regards, Al

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    I can't seem to post a new thread in this section so I'll tag it on here

Anyone deal with this website? i can't seem to find any information on it.

World at War Militaria | Shop
    Just looked at his medals and awards page and the first item is a German WWII Knights Cross to the Iron Cross By Steinhauer & Luck. It's a common fake known as a 'rounder' due to the very rounded inner corners of the fame. Price is £9995......

I would suggest to proceed with caution and post before purchase.

?

Hello everyone, would anyone know that seller. Your opinions would be very welcome. Thanks

War Store 14-High Quality Militaria

?

Quote by Jack59 View Post
    Hello everyone, would anyone know that seller. Your opinions would be very welcome. Thanks

War Store 14-High Quality Militaria
    Seems like a mix of low end originals, reproductions marked as such and some that are not marked as repro and being sold as original. What were you interested in?

(I'm only talking about the Third Reich items. I have no idea about other militaria.)
    Last edited by Adrian; 12-16-2023 at 07:14 PM.

?

Seems like a mix of low end originals, reproductions marked as such and some that are not marked as repro and being sold as original. What were you interested in?

(I'm only talking about the Third Reich items. I have no idea about other militaria.)
    Thanks for your reply Adrian. I'm interested in a cold war item, the price asked is very decent. But, the seller doesn't display any info about his location, adress, payment method, shipping. He does
    post many good reviews from happy byuers. Nothing to inspire confidence.
    And from what you've seen it confirms my first impression. So I'll pass. Thanks again.
    Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2