Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone going to Pudsey tomorrow?

Article about: I'll be driving down from Glasgow for a wander and see what's what. Anyone dropping in?

Default Anyone going to Pudsey tomorrow?

I'll be driving down from Glasgow for a wander and see what's what. Anyone dropping in?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone going to Pudsey tomorrow?
    P
    Many

That'll be a no then... Actually had a good blether with John Brandon so that was good...

Ahh nice meeting you lenny even though we never spoke much
    cheers Ronnie

Really good to chat to you lenny. We did spend quite a while chatting. And God to see you again Ronnie. Even if you did buy a dagger else where. Btw. That m35 that walked in. I was offered 900 in swaps. I turned it down. After all is not always about money. I'll post some photos of it this week. I think you'll agree it's a belter

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Really good to chat to you lenny. We did spend quite a while chatting. And God to see you again Ronnie. Even if you did buy a dagger else where. Btw. That m35 that walked in. I was offered 900 in swaps. I turned it down. After all is not always about money. I'll post some photos of it this week. I think you'll agree it's a belter
    Ha Ha cheers john ahhhh but the dagger was quite a scarce one
    and the helmet!!!! still wanting it now

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Ahh nice meeting you lenny even though we never spoke much
    cheers Ronnie
    Nice meeting you too, always good to catch up... I've been away from fairs for about 10 years so only now getting back into them...

I'd a reasonable day, got a nice tropical belt and buckle as well as a KM stamped belt with KM buckle.

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Yes, good to chat, and as already said, great to put a face to the name...

That barn find helmet was stunning, just don't see them like that anymore...