Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

BF 109 strafes East Kirkby

Article about: YouTube - Battle Of Britain Scramble Went to see a dog fight last year at East kirkby. Watch the attached video and listen to the reaction of the guy filming when the 109 attacks! Great stuf

Default BF 109 strafes East Kirkby

YouTube - Battle Of Britain Scramble

Went to see a dog fight last year at East kirkby.

Watch the attached video and listen to the reaction of the guy filming when the 109 attacks!

Great stuff!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BF 109 strafes East Kirkby
    P
    Many

Default Re: BF 109 strafes East Kirkby

Hahaha! C'mon Nick, that was you wasn't it!!

No, that was brilliant! Pity the cameraman missed the point where the 109 swooped in! Awesome sound though!!

Ha Ha! No it wasnt me but I was next to the guy!

Mind you I jumped also and I think I said something similar!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

There is another one of these dog fights today at East Kirkby which I cant make. If any members are going it would great to see pics. When I went last year to see it I only took pics on my phone

Thanks

Nick

Reg
    ?

Good bit of footage thanks Nick, Im sure they would have said somthing similar in 1940 too.....Parp!!!!!

Reg

Quote by Reg View Post
    Good bit of footage thanks Nick, Im sure they would have said somthing similar in 1940 too.....Parp!!!!!

Reg
    HaHa!.. no doubt !!!

Nick

I am bumping this funny video ! I think I will take my own video camera next time!

If anyone fancies a trip to East Kirkby next year to see the dogfight and the Lancaster taxying please let me know.

Its a great day out.

The programme of events will be available soon !

Nick

Awesome video! I had multiple goosebumps (arms and legs) both times the Me strafed!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Awesome video! I had multiple goosebumps (arms and legs) both times the Me strafed!
    I know what you mean Glenn, awesome stuff!!

Nick