Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Big fairs in europe

Article about: Hello chaps Please could I have some suggestions of big fairs in Europe this year? Thanks in advance

Default Big fairs in europe

Hello chaps
    Please could I have some suggestions of big fairs in Europe this year?
    Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Big fairs in europe
    P
    Many

From Russia to Ireland?

Where are you?

Anywhere in Europe is fine
    I’m uk

?

Ciney (Belgium) - April 26th (The biggest!)

I’d start with sites like Milweb and Google...and this section here on Relics. The Fairs differ greatly..what’s great for some are poor for others.....some are all glass cabinets, air-con and thousands of Euros whilst others are bits on a Tarp on grass. It’s important you know what to expect.

I’d start with War & Peace (July - Kent), Malvern (March), Ciney (Belgium) for some of the biggest.....but if you’re into cabinets, rose wood and shiny blades you may wanna look elsewhere....

I’m trying here.....I shan’t go on as it’s kinda like playing 20 questions......knowing your location (thanks), your interests, preferences makes it easier. Try Google, choose a few locations and ask again....or give us more info.

Exclamation

Just received an e-mail from the organizers to confirm that the 2020 La Gleize show, scheduled for third weekend of June, is definitely cancelled.

Last edited by Martin Bull; 04-14-2020 at 03:38 PM.

?

Ciney April 26th is also cancelled.

Kortrijk Expo seems to be going ahead in November 2021
    Antwerp Expo in December 2021

what are they usually like?

For my part the first question for fairs in Europe is, how is the vaccine programme going in the relevant area.

In my area, close to major military bases there are a lot of service personnel with European family through having served in Europe (mainly in Germany) and they tell stories about delays etc that are just not in the news (some of them are simply not able to visit their families on the continent because of local lockdowns etc). As much as I like shows like Ciney etc I'm not planning to visit any time soon to be honest even though I have had both doses!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast