Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021

Article about: First time at this one.....VERY impressive collection of vehicles......a number of stalls which probably suited the new entrants to collecting rather than the old lags. Traffic issues have t

Default The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021

First time at this one.....VERY impressive collection of vehicles......a number of stalls which probably suited the new entrants to collecting rather than the old lags. Traffic issues have taken a high profile due to overwhelming numbers turning up in the middle of the day....'worth a look....but watch the dates next year as everything this year has been giggled around to suit Lockdown.

The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Capel Military Show (UK) Sept 2021
    P
    Many

A quality selection of diversity there I think.

The Morris Quad has long been a favourite based entirely on aesthetics. As a small boy I was gutted when I discovered that the body was not steel plate as I had imagined but wood!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

I agree wholeheartedly......that and the T34 recovery vehicle made it for me. Although a start'n'run Cent which started better and quicker than my first car was quite impressive.

Thumbs up

Interesting stuff there - I DO have a soft-spot for the Hi-Speed Tractor.....

The stalls weren't all that but the vehicle collection was impressive. Your mobility scooter may have had a problem with the field though......