Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Des Moines, Iowa Show: April 30th, 2022

Article about: Des Moines, Iowa Military Show to be held on Saturday, April 30th, 2022. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. with Free Admission! Location: Johnston Iowa Lion's Club, 6501 Merle Hay Road, in Johnston, Iowa. Se

Default Des Moines, Iowa Show: April 30th, 2022

Des Moines, Iowa Military Show to be held on Saturday, April 30th, 2022.

8 a.m. to 3 p.m. with Free Admission!

Location: Johnston Iowa Lion's Club, 6501 Merle Hay Road, in Johnston, Iowa.

See attached flyer for more information.

I understand the show is currently Sold Out, with no additional tables available. It should be another good show.

My apology for the sloppy flyer attached, as I didn't have a copy of the newest flyer from Mark.

Thanks,

Alan

Des Moines, Iowa Show: April 30th, 2022

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Des Moines, Iowa Show: April 30th, 2022
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

So "sold out" for General Admission or for getting a table?

Hope it's a hit. You can often find gems at these small shows!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I understand the show is currently Sold Out, with no additional tables available. (that means all the tables are sold out and no additional tables are available for anyone to sell from as a dealer, or display from if someone wants to have a display like I always do.)

The admission is free for the public to attend of course, like I said in first posting. A nice feature of this show.

Yes, sometimes things show up that are bargains to buy from dealers, people bring things in to sell, and dealers and display people can get leads that can turn into future buys from the people who come to visit the show. One bargain a dealer had that someone else snapped up was a super nice WW1 German leather gasmask w/cannister and full strap for a mere $35.

Best wishes,

Alan