Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23

Article about: Who needs the SoS or Max when you can go to a show in your backyard!!!! This coming Feb 22/23 is the LI Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show. Here is a link for a whole \\$1 discount coup

MAP
    ?

Default Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23

Who needs the SoS or Max when you can go to a show in your backyard!!!!

This coming Feb 22/23 is the LI Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show.

Here is a link for a whole $1 discount coupon as well as location and times

The show is held at the

Freeport Recreation Center
    130 E. Merrick Road
    Freeport, NY 11520

I'm there first thing Sat morning.

If you plan on going let me know.

Long Island Antique Historical Arms Society, Inc.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

You really going to pick me up this time?! Fool me once...

No offense but I'd rather fly to the SOS than go to my own local show that's an hour drive. Size matters.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    You really going to pick me up this time?! Fool me once...

No offense but I'd rather fly to the SOS than go to my own local show that's an hour drive. Size matters.
    Fool me once....you know the saying....

They are not the place to go "looking" for something. But great for discovering items. I've found some serious gems. Many at great prices too....

These are some I found over the last few years....

Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23Long Island NY Antique Historical Gun and Militaria Show - Feb 22/23
    Last edited by MAP; 02-19-2020 at 04:33 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The surprise is the best I must say! that's my entire junk lot in a nut shell

MAP
    ?

Yuuuup! I rarely come home empty handed. Cash burns a hole in to pocket. I will say....less than wise purchases were made many times too!

And not all these were purchased "at" the show. Some of the high dollar items had to be paid for after the show.

TWS
    ?

That's a great collective haul! Even if over several or many years. I seldom come home from my local(ish) show with anything new. I go to sell.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    That's a great collective haul! Even if over several or many years. I seldom come home from my local(ish) show with anything new. I go to sell.
    yes...it is over the years. But also just a few of what I've gotten. That said, 2 shows held 3x's a year....so it's quite a lot of shows over the years.

You should come out to our shows to sell. High quality stuff doesn't last long.

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    yes...it is over the years. But also just a few of what I've gotten. That said, 2 shows held 3x's a year....so it's quite a lot of shows over the years.

You should come out to our shows to sell. High quality stuff doesn't last long.
    I'm bad at math but that sounds like 6 local show for you a year. I'm jealous. The one that is only an hour drive is held just twice a year. I almost went to the recent Dallas show but that would be about a 3.5 hour drive (each way) and I didn't bother.

It would be cool to check out your show, but wouldn't make sense from a money standpoint. I probably wouldn't sell enough to cover airfare and hotel. I always pack a few for sale items in my suitcase to lay out on my friend's tables at the SOS and MAX and some shows I sell only one or two items, but I go to the huge shows mainly to buy.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Yup. 6 shows.

?

the incredibly beautiful things you have earned! congratulations (and a little envy)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast