Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Malvern Fair (UK)

Article about: Just got back from Malvern...February's was pretty much snowed-off although some made it threw the drifts.....this one was a lot more civilised. Firstly.....and this is a MASSIVE positive st

Default Malvern Fair (UK)

Just got back from Malvern...February's was pretty much snowed-off although some made it threw the drifts.....this one was a lot more civilised. Firstly.....and this is a MASSIVE positive step....they allowed us in early (for double for listed Entry price)...this was great....it meant no standing in the cold for an hour...and facilitated a good, almost serene, pre-opening review....I really hope they stick with this approach. Between us we picked up some interesting bits...but the highlight was the number of Brit Mk7 helmets....EVERYWHERE.....more than I can ever remember there being 6's or 6A's.....(£40 before you ask).

The usual mix of stuff from chin-straps to what looked like a Brit 75mm pack howitzer in need of some TLC....a lot of "Rust Stalls" (dug relics) which are always interesting, Jeep parts, uniforms, weaponary, badges etc.

Sorry...I didn't take the camera.....

Perhaps someone else went?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Malvern Fair (UK)
    P
    Many

I had a mate who was going, but not I.

I have have seen a few mk7's in ebay c.£30/35. And lots of them for not much more. Hopefully as I already have two prices will not freefall....and if they do they bounce back at some stage.

Mind you perhaps a good time to stash a few for the future.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Composite View Post
    Sorry...I didn't take the camera.....
    I remember grandpa telling stories about the time that people actually had seperate phones and camera's!

Earlymb - Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Wocestershire.