MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

MAX Show 2017

Article about: It's only a few months away. I've never gone but this year I just might be able to go (30/70% chance vs 0/100% in prior years). Looks like it is Oct 5 to 7 Who is going?

MAP
    ?

Default MAX Show 2017

It's only a few months away. I've never gone but this year I just might be able to go (30/70% chance vs 0/100% in prior years).

Looks like it is Oct 5 to 7

Who is going?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MAX Show 2017
    P
    Many

I will try to go again, last year was my first, and you will be overwhelmed!!!! if you have a credit card, take it!!!! LOL

I will try to go being it's so close. Just kind of depressing, like going into a candy store but having an allergy to chocolate. Soooo much to see sooo little I can afford lol.

Brian

MAP
    ?

I still haven't had the courage to ask the wife yet.....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I would go if the location changes. It is such a long way from the airport and the area is very congested. such things do not bother some but it is a problem for me. I prefer the SOS as it is right by the airport and the fac ility and show are much larger. To those who go to the Max, I hope you have a grand time and find something.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by MAP View Post
    I cant even click " like " for that post ...LOL
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by MAP View Post
    Pathetic !!

Actually the first I will be missing in a few years. The Max I can miss...SOS I don't miss.

MAP
    ?

Ok....so we are saying we should all meet up at the SoS in February (ski season and maybe during school winter break)?

but I could consider it. And give me more time to butter up the wifey and also save some $ (because I won't have any for the MAX anyway).

And for that person calling me Pathetic....two words bud. BEDROOM SET!!!!! LoL

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I cant even click " like " for that post ...LOL
    1) You met my wife...so you should know my situation
    2) I know you are just afraid of your wife as well so don't pretend

Quote by MAP View Post
    Ok....so we are saying we should all meet up at the SoS in February (ski season and maybe during school winter break)?

but I could consider it. And give me more time to butter up the wifey and also save some $ (because I won't have any for the MAX anyway).

And for that person calling me Pathetic....two words bud. BEDROOM SET!!!!! LoL
    Yeah...I talk like a big shot but I may be the most pathetic of all. "I plead the 5th" !!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast