Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Max Show 2021 - York Pa.

Article about: Michael did quite well and had a blast. As soon as the door opened ...... he ran as it was his first big show and calmed down after a few hours taking his time walking

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Thanks for all of the pictures.
    It's probably a good thing that I'm not there. I would be broke and homeless
    in no time at all.
    They had some great imperial awards Greg. All scattered around. But it was there. Lots of very high end orders too
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    P
    Many

Thank you for taking these photos and I'm glad you guys had a fun & safe trip!

On the way home now, the show was absolutely stunning, great people, great items, I found my tunic removed HG cuff title, a pair of enlisted HG flak collar tabs, a pair of enlisted LW flak tabs and a gentleman was kind enough to give me a Luftwaffe air gunners badge in cloth for free, I appreciate everything. Show was excellent

MAP
    ?

Was it the same HG cuff title in the photo I showed you?

Glad you had a great time. Post photos you took here too.

Did you meet any members?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you very much, mates.

Regards
    Santi

Unfortunately I couldn’t meet any members, I had trouble navigating the show since it was my first one, I’ll post the pictures I took and I’ll post pictures of my finds as well

These are my finds at the show I’m a Luftwaffe cloth guy and I hope I can specialize in that one day. And to answer MAPS question, it was a different HG cuff that is tunic removed, I did see the one you pictured in the photo though.

Max Show 2021 - York Pa.

These are tho photos I took, I was stunned at this SS collection and ended up talking to the owner of it for an hour, he shared a lot of knowledge and for a 16 year old like me it was a great experience. Also in my last post the HG cuff is the standard blue it just looks black in the photo. Hopefully all my photos I posted are straight.

Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    Max Show 2021 - York Pa.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Cam13susie View Post
    These are my finds at the show I’m a Luftwaffe cloth guy and I hope I can specialize in that one day. And to answer MAPS question, it was a different HG cuff that is tunic removed, I did see the one you pictured in the photo though.

Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    You did very well. Nice haul.

It is a bit overwhelming. Was the same for me the first day too. Sensory overload! 2nd day was more calm and had the opportunity to take it all in and focus a bit more.
    Last edited by MAP; 09-19-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Great to see the new generation of collectors! Jim G.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast