Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

MAX Show 2022 - Who's going

Article about: Show is only two months away. Trying to get a handle as to who is going.

Try to go...its an incredible experience for first timers

stay connected here on this thread...Michael will correlate a meeting place and time at the show
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MAX Show 2022 - Who's going
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Try to go...its an incredible experience for first timers
    I agree with Larry. Those who have never been to the big OVMS shows should probably get their feet wet at the MAX.

If they were to jump off into the deep end of the pool by going first to an SOS, they might be completely overwhelmed and paralyzed.

(The SOS is about TWICE as many tables as the MAX )
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

A pair of expensive cushy sneakers and diabetic socks will be needed walking the SOS
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    I agree with Larry. Those who have never been to the big OVMS shows should probably get their feet wet at the MAX.

If they were to jump off into the deep end of the pool by going first to an SOS, they might be completely overwhelmed and paralyzed.

(The SOS is about TWICE as many tables as the MAX )
    Of course, this does not mean the Max is kiddie pool territory by any stretch of the imagination. It's still larger than any other show (excl the SOS) in the US by a huge margin
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Of course, this does not mean the Max is kiddie pool territory by any stretch of the imagination. It's still larger than any other show (excl the SOS) in the US by a huge margin
    Yes sir. There's huge... and then there's gigantic.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Yes sir. There's huge... and then there's gigantic.
    Feels like your getting closer and closer to committing!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Resistance is Futile !!!

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Feels like your getting closer and closer to committing!
    LOL! Gus called me last night. He didn't go to Pomona, so he's already fired up about the MAX.

I had to tell him it depends on what happens (or doesn't) with my job in the next 3-4 weeks.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Sounds good. Thanks

Quote by TWS View Post
    I had to tell him it depends on what happens (or doesn't) with my job in the next 3-4 weeks.
    Michael and I are already working on that part

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast