Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

militaria show Houten

Article about: Hello. Somewhere in the forum I read that there is a military exhibition in Houten, the Netherlands. Working hours are limited only to 25.08.23 from 09:00 to 14:00. I can't find any reviews

?

Default militaria show Houten

Hello. Somewhere in the forum I read that there is a military exhibition in Houten, the Netherlands. Working hours are limited only to 25.08.23 from 09:00 to 14:00. I can't find any reviews for this show on the forum. Are there any interesting TR items available? Has anyone attended this show. Please give an opinion.
    Thanks Georgi.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement militaria show Houten
    P
    Many

It's a decent small show, held every 2-3 months or so. I can't comment about the TR items as I don't collect those. I doubt it's worth coming all the way over from Bulgaria though.

?

Most dealers from Belgium and the Netherlands are attending. I have been there and it is fun to visit. You cannot compare though it to the massive shows like the ones in the USA or Ciney.

?

Thank you for the information. I suppose that in the USA the shows are bigger, but they still ask us for visas from the US embassy to be able to visit the USA. In the EU we only travel with an ID card. This is a better option at the moment.
    Regards Georgi.

Houten is a great little show if you're in the area anyway, but if you travel from Bulgaria for that sole purpose I think you better go to the Ciney show in the Belgian Ardennes.