Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Military Collectors Show at Minnesota State Fair grounds

Article about: Once again we have the fall Military Collectors Show and the concurrent Minnesota Weapons Collectors Show at the Education bldg. Both are Sept 29-30, 2018 Sat from 8-5 and Sun from 9-3 Admis

Default Military Collectors Show at Minnesota State Fair grounds

Once again we have the fall Military Collectors Show and the concurrent Minnesota Weapons Collectors Show at the Education bldg. Both are Sept 29-30, 2018 Sat from 8-5 and Sun from 9-3 Admission is $5 at the door for each show. At this point I'm planning on being there both days.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Military Collectors Show at Minnesota State Fair grounds
    P
    Many

Thanks for posting. I was going to do that tonight. I have a few tables at the Military Relic show, please stop by and say hi. I am on the east side. Blue table covers, vertical gun racks. Mainly US items with a few German and Japanese items.
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Thanks for posting. I was going to do that tonight. I have a few tables at the Military Relic show, please stop by and say hi. I am on the east side. Blue table covers, vertical gun racks. Mainly US items with a few German and Japanese items.
    John
    I would have to double check these items to make sure they are all legit
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Work permitting, I will be there Saturday morning.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.