Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New event: 'Wheels & Tracks - Living Legends' Germany 2019

Article about: Wheels & Tracks - Living Legends 2019 Experience rare military vehicles from the Second World War. From tanks to halftracks, trucks or motorcycles, WHEELS & TRACKS is more than just

Default New event: 'Wheels & Tracks - Living Legends' Germany 2019

Source: Wheels & Tracks - Living Legends 2019

Experience rare military vehicles from the Second World War. From tanks to halftracks, trucks or motorcycles, WHEELS & TRACKS is more than just a show.
    On the 1,5 km long trail, visitors have the opportunity to ride along on some of the vehicles. Tickets therefor can be bought at the show grounds.

FAMILY EXPERIENCE
    A special experience for the whole Family! An exciting program for children completes the event.

MODELERS, ATTENTION
    For modelers, it is possible to photograph and measure some vehicles in detail.

MARKET / TRADERS
    Next to the show, there will also be a large market, where spare parts, books and many more can be offered.

Glenn-Miller-Gala

Another highlight is the big gala-evening on Saturday with Big Band and a show program.Tickets therefor can be bought online. There are discounted entry fees for holders of a day ticket.
    Attention:
    Tickets for the gala-evening are limited !

17 & 18 August 2019
    MSC Laubus-Eschbach e.V. im ADAC
    Tannenweg (Am Sportplatz), 35789 Laubuseschbach, Hessen, Germany.

It seems the organizer is a well-known German collector.
    Last edited by earlymb; 01-03-2019 at 02:00 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New event: 'Wheels & Tracks - Living Legends' Germany 2019
    P
    Many

Dear earlymb,

Great, thank you for the information. Sounds very interesting. And not very far from us

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917