Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Newark 27th April

Article about: That's the one in the UK not the states....Anyone venturing there? I'm stalling out there for the first time, not sure whaty It's going to be like, I've heard mixed revues. If your attending

Default Newark 26th April

That's the one in the UK not the states....Anyone venturing there? I'm stalling out there for the first time, not sure whaty It's going to be like, I've heard mixed revues. If your attending drop by and say hello ( we have a bright red under-fabric on the tables, you can't miss it)
    Last edited by John Brandon; 04-23-2015 at 02:16 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newark 27th April
    P
    Many

Haha if it was Newark here in the states I would only attend if I owned a bullet proof vest!!!

?

are you sure about date john?? 27th's a monday and the last one i was at was on a sunday,,,, sorry if i'm wrong buddy,,,

doh.................yep, your right sorry i have to leave tomorrow as it's a long way to go, have to get a boat an all

?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Haha if it was Newark here in the states I would only attend if I owned a bullet proof vest!!!
    More like while passing through in an M1 Abrams accompanied by aggressive air support!
    Regards,
    John

?

I have to laugh, thinking about Newark, NOO Joisey. I worked in executive search for 15 years or so, and back in the 1980's, we had to visit Prudential Insurance's HQ, which was still in beautiful downtown Newark.
    Frankly, I was very apprehensive the entire time, and the walk to a hotel a few blocks away, to pick up the airport shuttle, was like being on point of an infantry squad in the Normandy bocage.
    Newark MAY have improved since then, but I'll pass.

BobS