Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)

Article about: Anyone going tomorrow / Sunday?

Default "Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)

Anyone going tomorrow / Sunday?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)
    P
    Many

What? and miss the Monaco GP? No chance!

...ahh...how foolish of me...those sleek highly camoflaged .....errrr.......cars. Enjoy!!

Quote by Composite View Post
    ...ahh...how foolish of me...those sleek highly camoflaged .....errrr.......cars. Enjoy!!
    That follow each other in procession, with hardly any chances for overtaking... A bit like a bank holiday weekend on the M6 (North) trying to get to the Lake District!

I went, I saw....I photographed......

"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)"Overlord" Show - Denmead (UK)

...nice to see the 54 "vaping".....

Still a nice little Fair...good selection of stands selling some good stuff and lots of vehicles to look round.......'always worth a run out.....Brit Bank Hol weekends at their best!

It is a great show that manages somehow not to feel like a "public event" and is much more of a "club meeting" in terms of atmosphere I think.

Unfortunately, I think I have missed more than I have managed to attend which is a shame as the location is not too much of a trek for me!

I am working again this weekend dealing with idiots who think it quite routine to beat seven bells out of each other and each others property. Yet it's me that is the crazy one? (You know the theory, trainspotting and anoraks etc )

Thanks for the pics, at least I get to have a peep at what I missed.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

.....just me then?

Thanks for the photos - looks like it was a good show and definitely one i would like to try and get to next year.
    Nick

I went also, a nice show and with good weather for a Bank holiday weekend , The high light for me was the Dakota flying in low each day

Doh!..if only we'd've known....we could've DELIBERATELY avoided each other rather than do it by accident!! :-)

...seriously, would've been nice to hook up...that's why I did the "anyone going...." post beforehand....although that now probably says more about me than anything else! :-)

I was only there on Saturday so I'm pleased the weather held for you as the forecast suggested something biblical was about to happen after we left.

Were you "stalling"?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast