Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?

Article about: September 16 to the 19th Who will be going and who can not come. Sadly many of our Canadian Brothers will not be attending due to the Covid border restrictions still in place and they will b

I will be at the MAX with tables. Right now I'm in the same boat as others, being focused on the SOS which is now under 2 weeks away. I'm not active on here much anymore but look forward to finally meeting MAP at the MAX!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    I will be at the MAX with tables. Right now I'm in the same boat as others, being focused on the SOS which is now under 2 weeks away. I'm not active on here much anymore but look forward to finally meeting MAP at the MAX!
    I hope I don't disappoint! LoL

Larry (although he may not know it yet - but he does now) is providing the beer and sandwiches for the after show gathering.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It's about an hour drive for me so I may only stay up there one night. Be happy to join you guys for a beer. Havent seen Larry in ages.

MAP
    ?

It's about an hour drive for me so I may only stay up there one night. Be happy to join you guys for a beer. Havent seen Larry in ages.
    He hasn't changed a bit.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No, that's not Larry.

MAP
    ?

No, that's not Larry.
    Couldn't fool you. OK. At least you will recognize him now.

Hello all, I just was sent here buy a link to see and get info about the maxx show. I was wondering if you guys could give any tips for me as a young collector (16 years old). My main focus is the Luftwaffe cloth insignia but also other items related to the Luftwaffe. It’s the most interesting Branch in history in my opinion. I was wondering if you experienced collectors could share some knowledge you've gained when going to these shows. Thanks and god bless all.

MAP
    ?

This will my first big show too Cam13. Maybe others can provide advice.

For me, I plan to attack it just like any show. The most important thing is to come prepared. Basically, know what you are looking for and don't get distracted.

But most all have fun, enjoy the day and get to meet people/build relationships

Yes I already have my list. Luftwaffe collar tabs of all ranks and branches. And a Hermann goring cuff title. I’ve been saving my money for awhile now.

MAP
    ?

But also study and be aware of current market prices....and have a couple of "phone a friend" contacts available

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast