Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?

Article about: September 16 to the 19th Who will be going and who can not come. Sadly many of our Canadian Brothers will not be attending due to the Covid border restrictions still in place and they will b

MAP
    ?

Sorry Cam, I'll be there Thursdays and Friday. Slight chance I'll be there Saturday but will not know for a few more weeks
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Quote by Cam13susie View Post
    I will be at the show all day Saturday then unfortunately I have to go, will anyone be there Saturday?
    I plan to be there until about 2 PM and then I need to leave to catch my flight.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I got a message from Ron Weinand who usually organizes the seminars at these shows and his words are that ....

Quote : Larry, unfortunately no .... All my speakers have backed out due to Covid questions about possible travel mandates. Sorry, Ron ( End quote )

Usually these seminars happened after the show each night with different speakers talking about militaria topics in collecting. It was enjoyable at best.

So...now there are always alternatives such as room parties of meeting with like minded associates ...no matter what...its never a loss when we all gather during or after show hours at night. Its all fun.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Also, do you guys know if I can still use cash at the show due to COVID? Thanks for all the help

MAP
    ?

Cash is King. Most dealers ONLY take cash from what I understand.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you so much

Im trying to arrange if possible with permission with one of the sellers who has a table at the show ...as a point of contact for those of us here on the forum need to meet ..we can meet at his table or possibly will contact Michael or myself to meet somewhere within the show.

The table numbers have not yet been designated to the vendors and sellers and usually will happen when the show gets closer.
    Once its announced I will post the aisle and table number...but as of now ..I need to work out the permission with the table holder.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Just a heads up for you guys, I’m only 16 so I hope you don’t mind if I join you guys when you meet up, my mother or my father will take me I don’t know who yet, I hope you guys don’t mind

MAP
    ?

Quote by Cam13susie View Post
    Just a heads up for you guys, I’m only 16 so I hope you don’t mind if I join you guys when you meet up, my mother or my father will take me I don’t know who yet, I hope you guys don’t mind
    I'm sure everyone will try to get together a list of who is going and what days. I know you mentioned Sat or Sunday. Larry and I will most likely be there only Thursday or Friday. But if you are there during the week you are welcome. I do expect however, everyone to be cruising the aisles so doubt everyone will be together all day. Half the fun is meeting people and introducing yourself and the other half is the "hunt".

Hey! I'm still trying to organize a junk boat to get there! might be a bit late though!?!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast