Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?

Article about: September 16 to the 19th Who will be going and who can not come. Sadly many of our Canadian Brothers will not be attending due to the Covid border restrictions still in place and they will b

Hey Larry,
    No, I won't be going. My last Max was 2016. And now that it has moved I doubt I'll see it again. I'm surprised anyone remembers me! I hope you guys have a great time and keep an eye on Todd!
    Take care,

Luke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?
    P
    Many

Luke It would of been an honor if you were able to make it.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is my 1st show and I will be there!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Here are the table numbers to meet at.
    K 15, 26 and 27. Must be an end cap.

We can figure out the best meeting time

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Im trying to arrange if possible with permission with one of the sellers who has a table at the show ...as a point of contact for those of us here on the forum need to meet ..we can meet at his table or possibly will contact Michael or myself to meet somewhere within the show.

The table numbers have not yet been designated to the vendors and sellers and usually will happen when the show gets closer.
    Once its announced I will post the aisle and table number...but as of now ..I need to work out the permission with the table holder.

Regards Larry
    The "meeting" table will be aisle # K15, tables #26 and 27

As stated. Larry and I will be there only Thursday and Friday.

Edit: Looks like Larry and I were posting at the same time!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    The "meeting" table will be aisle # K15, tables #26 and 27
    Unless the OVMS numbering system changed, you mean Aisle K. The aisles only have letters.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Yes, it's Aisle K, tables 15, 26 and 27. Most likely an end cap. These are my tables. I know I'm pretty much non existent on this forum anymore but I do keep in touch with a few members. I'll be wandering the show most of the time but any members are welcomed to the location as a meeting place to say hello to one another and put names with faces etc.

MAP
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Yes, it's Aisle K, tables 15, 26 and 27. Most likely an end cap. These are my tables. I know I'm pretty much non existent on this forum anymore but I do keep in touch with a few members. I'll be wandering the show most of the time but any members are welcomed to the location as a meeting place to say hello to one another and put names with faces etc.
    I consider you just "on leave"...well...maybe AWOL...LoL

See you there!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Unless the OVMS numbering system changed, you mean Aisle K. The aisles only have letters.
    You can blame my mistake on Larry. He gave me the information

Quote by MAP View Post
    You can blame my mistake on Larry. He gave me the information
    yes thats fine ...I have a boss at home that says I make alot of mistakes. Sometimes I just cant throw a stone at the ground to save my life
    Best replies that defuses and also assumes empty responsibility ..to keep the peace...." Yes dear "
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast