Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ovms membership (sos)

Article about: Just a reminder as I do every year. Don't know the interest on this forum in regards to attendance for the SOS this coming Feb. This is my first year on this forum, so not sure if there is e

Default Ovms membership (sos)

Just a reminder as I do every year. Don't know the interest on this forum in regards to attendance for the SOS this coming Feb. This is my first year on this forum, so not sure if there is even an interest but if anyone plans on attending & wants to get in on Thursday you must be an OVMS member. The annual price is $30. Log on to "OVMS.com" & register. Otherwise you will not be admitted until Friday.

You can register there, but the line on Thursday morning is about 1000' long & a waste of time. Just a "heads up" !!
    David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ovms membership (sos)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Just a reminder as I do every year. Don't know the interest on this forum in regards to attendance for the SOS this coming Feb. This is my first year on this forum, so not sure if there is even an interest but if anyone plans on attending & wants to get in on Thursday you must be an OVMS member. The annual price is $30. Log on to "OVMS.com" & register. Otherwise you will not be admitted until Friday.

You can register there, but the line on Thursday morning is about 1000' long & a waste of time. Just a "heads up" !!
    David
    David.

Highly unlikely I can go. Kids/wife/sports and post Xmas negative cash flow.....

But more than anything I would love to be there and would sign up for the membership.

I could hint to my wife that that is what I would like for Christmas (as long as it is not on winter school break = skiing with the boys)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Family first & always
    D

MAP
    ?

Family first & always
    D
    Oh...I was thinking of bringing them all. Instead of going to Italy this year, we go to the SOS!!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Oh...I was thinking of bringing them all. Instead of going to Italy this year, we go to the SOS!!!!
    Go to Italy....that's a no brainer !!!

MAP
    ?

Go to Italy....that's a no brainer !!!
    I don't know...all that cash saved in hotels and airfare for a family of four would allow me to pick up a number of great helmets....

Quote by MAP View Post
    I don't know...all that cash saved in hotels and airfare for a family of four would allow me to pick up a number of great helmets....
    Well...part of my opinion is based on a competitive level. Don't need you there buying up helmets I want. (I am greedy) Only kidding !! You decide, but don't wait too long. Hotel rooms in Louisville are at a premium because there is some auto show or something going on the same weekend in the same convention hall. So you better decide soon. We are at the "Residence Inn". But there are about 8 hotels all within walking distance to the show.

MAP
    ?

Always wanted to hang with the big boys...LoL.

But not knowing winter wrestling meets till late Dec....it looks like I'm out...

And talk as I might..there is no way I'm convincing the wife to walk the tables vs trying wine in Tuscany

The woman get bored there real fast & become a burden to some. There is a mall close by...can always drop her off there. But to most women...it's similar to me hanging out at the mall with the wife while she is shopping for clothing or make-up for 3 hours. Boring.

MAP
    ?

The woman get bored there real fast & become a burden to some. There is a mall close by...can always drop her off there. But to most women...it's similar to me hanging out at the mall with the wife while she is shopping for clothing or make-up for 3 hours. Boring.
    Believe it or not, I've brought my wife to a few small local shows. She enjoyed it. Even once picked up an early set of Brittons lead soldiers.

Now...two days walking hundreds of tables and then hanging with they boys in a hotel room for an evening helmet party...don't think she would enjoy that too much.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast