Article about: 'anyone going?

Default Stoneleigh (UK)

'anyone going?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stoneleigh (UK)
    P
    Many

Hi Composite.

I am heading there and have a small list of items I am looking for.

Kind regards,

Will.

I've given up suggesting a Forum Hook-Up at these events...though I do recall one half-working at a W&P show many years ago.....well, 3 of us did get together...in 2's!

Have a good one!

I guess some people are very focused when they go to shows and think meeting people may be a 'distraction', but that is just a guess.

Thanks and you too.

Agreed....but I also suspect the they’ll-buy-stuff-before-me fear will cut in. At the last pre Covid one 4 members here (inc me) stood in the queue talking about the new fangled flu thing and one of us said “perhaps we’ll all be locked inside in 3 months time soon”.....me and my big mouth!

I agree that plays a major part in it too.

Ha ha ha, that is unfortunate for sure.

?

So it was all your fault?

Wink

Quote by Composite View Post
    ..... 4 members here (inc me) stood in the queue talking about the new fangled flu thing and one of us said “perhaps we’ll all be locked inside in 3 months time soon”.....me and my big mouth!
    I remember it well. Still, revenge, as the saying goes, is a dish best served cold.....

Agreed....but I also suspect the they’ll-buy-stuff-before-me fear will cut in. At the last pre Covid one 4 members here (inc me) stood in the queue talking about the new fangled flu thing and one of us said “perhaps we’ll all be locked inside in 3 months time soon”.....me and my big mouth!
    I think Covid was all a dastardly plot engineered by certain forum member's, in an attempt to reduce the number of potential purchasers of items they wanted for themselves.

If the offer had been to be locked inside the halls at Stoneleigh for three months there might even be some who would not have minded so much (apart from the beer running out).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast