Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Stonleigh (Who else wishes they made the effort)

Article about: Well after lots of humming an hahing I decided not to go today.Its a long drive and I should spend money on other things.Cut a hedge instead an knackered my back I learnt my lesson an wish I

?

Default Stonleigh (Who else wishes they made the effort)

Well after lots of humming an hahing I decided not to go today.Its a long drive and I should spend money on other things.Cut a hedge instead an knackered my back I learnt my lesson an wish Id gone now Oh well only a year to the next show!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stonleigh (Who else wishes they made the effort)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Stonleigh (Who else wishes they made the effort)

I have not attended now for about 5 years. The last two times I did go I came home with nothing. Inflated prices and a lot of junk for sale totally put me off the show.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ahh Thank you Ade,You have said what I suspect most of us arnt brave enough to say!The same unsold stuff travels round the country and still fails to sell but the prices still increase.

?

Again I very briefly thought about going, mainly for buckles and fittings etc, but I decide not to in the finish. Basically as Ade stated this shows is now pricey and mainly junk, and quite frankly £10.00 for Mr Elvis pocket for the pleasure is not my cup of tea, anyway I'm spending my money on having lots of nice webbing woven for me, so I can make even more items of field gear this season.

Nige H
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

I feel your frustration here in the states also. It has gotten to the point that the militaria shows have more chocolate candy, peanuts, cashews, and cheap sunglasses than quality militaria. Baa humbug!

Jay